Before project realization a client should:
- set a proper location for the ice rink and all the infrastructure
- set a financial budget for the project and make a financing plan (sponsors, donators, marketing, …)
- set a term of ice rink operating
- obtain necessary permissions
Technical requirements for installing the ice rink:
- flat surface (if the surface is not flat, it needs to be leveled with wooden floor, sand or other solution)
- acces to electricity: to start the cooling aggregate, an electrical connection with a minimum voltage of approx. 65-70 kW is needed (depending on the size of the ice rink)
- acces to the water (possibility of connection to a hydrant or daily provision of adequate quantities of water for ice maintenance)
- easy acces to the ice rink
According to agreement we can help you before the actual realization by project consulting and make your project much easier. Our advantage is that we fully adapt to client’s needs and wishes. Ice rink installation and dismantling, providing quality ice skates for rent, ice maintenance, light and sound equipment, walking surface, programme on and off the ice, … all that is just part of the organizational bite that we can provide according to your needs and wishes.
For offer and more information please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +386 41 713 333. We are looking forward to collaborating with you!